• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Jeffrey Archer: Honour Among Thieves

*gasp* terrorists!!

What a scary book....saddam hussein, terrorism and...national archives of the united states?!! i'm surprised richard simmons doesn't jump out of a bush somewhere in the middle of all that in his *shudder*spandex. Don't take this the wrong way; I'm not being sarcastic here....it genuinely does sound like a pretty gripping book, but not for me, thanks. I would stick to a Richard Simmons biography for a real *thriller*. :p -B

Re: Honour Among Thieves by Jeffrey Archer

Originally posted by Ian Sanders
Jeffrey Archer is supposedly one of Britain’s top-selling novelists. He is a former Member of Parliament and was once the Deputy Chairman of the Conservative Party and a Life Peer until his fairly recent demise.
Is Jeffrey Archer really dead or are you speaking of his demise in the metaphorical sense that his political life is dead? The last I heard, he was in jail and writing another novel or a diary of his prison experiences.

Ell

Ell,

When I spoke of his recent demise I was refering to his brush with the law without exactly spelling it out. Whatever he is writing about in jail I think that I shall stick to reading his fictional novels.

Ian

Ian,

I read Honour Among Thieves a few years ago and thought it was a good, entertaining book. Haven't read anything else by him, but he seems to be a pretty prolific writer.

Whatever he is writing about in jail I think that I shall stick to reading his fictional novels.
He'll probably write a fictional novel set in prison. ;)

Ell

Back