• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Jeffrey Deaver: The Blue Nowhere

Hyperstorm

Has anyone read this book by J. Deaver, its the best cyberthriller i have ever read[10 of 10,its that good :) ]

also his Lincoln Rhyme/Amelia Sachs series are to die for,
JD is a write who"ll keep you guessing as which way the story is gonna go & then twist it in such a way that will leave you gasping for more

books to read are:-
1] The blue nowhere

2] The devil's teardrop

3] A maidens grave

4] Lincoln rhyme series
- The bone collector
-The coffin dancer
-The empty chair
-The stone monkey
-The vanished man
-The twelfth card[releasing in june]

check him out & i promise you wont be dissapionted :D

The Blue Nowhere was wonderful! I actually have he who only reads whilst in the bathroom reading it. I liked it. Took me a few hours and was pleased with it. 10/10, no. But good.

JD'S books

Hey dogtanian

you can start with either "the blue nowhere" or "the bone collector" or "the devil's teardrop" :)

Though The Blue Nowhere was a great read too, I just couldn't put it down, loved the pace and his hacker character Wyatt Gillette.
I've only read two of the Lincoln Rhyme books: The Bone Collector and The Coffin Dancer, enjoyed both of them, fascinating forensics.

I've added the Bone Collector to my wishlist on Amazon. Seen the film which was quite good so hoping I enjoy the book more :)

the bone collector

Yup the book's definately better than the movie[which is one of hollywood's best literary adaptions, considering their track record with films like Relic, Hannibal, Sphere ....etc all of which were excellent books btw] :)

Don't forget the Garden of Beasts....a bit of a different twist for Deaver as it is historical fiction set in Nazi Germany. He manages to maintain his trademark cat and mouse, small timeframe format. It's an excellent read, especially for those new to his works. Im finishing up an interview with him in anticipation of the release of Twelfth Card in june, so that will be up on my website sometime soon.

Garden of beasts

Hey demetrio

you are totally correct there pal, coz it is a WW2 book with a different storyline also there is a link to the lincoln Rhyme/Amelia Sachs series in it

did you get it!!!!!!111

Back