• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

John Green: The Faults In Our Stars

What are some great books similar to John Green's?

• I have found this author who is fantastic like John Green.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bookwormlife

The Faults In Our Stars in a book by the author John Green. If you guys haven't read it I suggest you do. It is a young adult/ late teenage book and it is incredible. I really felt like I connected with the characters and became very emotionally attached to the characters in the books. John Green's way of words are memorizing and beautiful. His writing flows and I found I could not put this book down! For those of you who have read this book or any other books by John Green and have found books similar or by an author as great as John Green please let me know. I really need new reading material you can never have too much :D

I am buying this book next. I feel I should have read it long ago, but where I live it's hard to get books in English and I refuse to read it in Spanish. Looking forward to it.

You will honestly love it I have not met a person who was not moved emotionally by this book I agree it has to be read in English. Have you read any other John Green's books?

The Fault in Our Stars is the fourth solo novel by author John Green, published in January 2012. The story is narrated by a sixteen-year-old cancer patient named Hazel, who is forced by her parents to attend a support group, where she subsequently meets and falls in love with the seventeen-year-old Augustus Waters, an ex-basketball player and amputee.

Within the book, it is stated that the title is inspired by a famous line from Shakespeare's play Julius Caesar (Act 1, scene 2). The nobleman Cassius says to Brutus, 'The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, / But in ourselves, that we are underlings.'

In January 2012, the film rights to the book were optioned by Fox 2000,[1] and on February 19, 2013, it was announced that Josh Boone would be directing the film. It is set to star Shailene Woodley, Ansel Elgort and Nat Wolff.

I know I can't contain my excitement about the movie coming out. I really want to go to the movies and watch it but then I don't because I know I'm going to bawl my eyes out just like I did when I read the book

Sent from my iPhone using Book And Reader

It is my all time favourite book ever. I have read it time and time again and I cry very single time it is beautiful and sad

Sent from my iPhone using Book And Reader

Back