• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Joseph Finder

Big Wig

Does any like Joseph Finder novels?

I read Paranoia a couple years back and I loved it. I'd really like a suggestion on another of his books that might be just as good?

Thanks
Jay

I've read two of Finder's books, Company Man and Killer Instinct and like them both very much. He's got a few more out there and I'll be looking for them when I do my next book shopping excursion.

i have read his book entitled "Paranoia" and it was great ! that's the first and last time that i read his novels .. i had no time on searching some of his books in bookstore coz i don't usually go there .. the books that i have now are all gifts to me .. some of it are sparks' novels ..:lol:

I read Power Play a year back or so and I wasn't that impresssed. I might up Vanished down the road but I'm still sour about Power Play. It will probably be a bit as I have a stack of books I want to read.

Back