• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Jude law...

Jude Law's most attractive feature is:

• his startling cheekbones

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • his peircing eyes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • His smooth accent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • his hair.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

spaz

So, i know this is a tough desicion, but what is Jude law's most attractive feature? all of the above isnt a choice, thats just too obvious...

oh my god!!!! you forgot his lips!!!

ok, spaz...you forgot the lips and ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!! :p -B

lips? never even thought of that... maybe because his mouth was so disgusting in Road To Perdition.

hell yeah!

check out this site: www.brilliance.nu -B

lotsa links, lotsa pics, lotsa jude (fresh and tasty, folks!) ;)

but please, ignore the first pic you see, its not such a hot one :(

ohhhhhhhhhhh he's from The Talented Mr. Ripley... yeah i 'memeber him now

yep.. not my type lollllll

i think the star of that, mat damon, is wayyyyy better lookin...way!:D

lollllllllllllllll

i still say "Mel"

he rulezzzzzzz!

where are the men on the board in this thread lolllllll

yes, where are the men?

come on...surely the males have had that little thought inside them that goes, "Hey, he's sorta cute." at least once in their entire lives when they were sitting in a movie theater or watching TV (the all time favourite male past time :p) -B

Now who is going to be man enough to step up to the plate and admit it? (and no, I'm not calling anybody gay...lol)
wait, no that's richard simmons....(ooh, i think he'll need some ointment for that burn)

im sorry, but how can anybody not be the jude law " type"? and the talented mr. ripley was a waste of judes skills. check out AI, or Enemy At the Gates.

hey, let me tell you something...

he's probably much prettier than you (and always will be) ;) -B

mel gibson is ugly, matt damon is a horse...
and gee, where'd you get the bright idea of saying Jude is ugly in a thread that asks how hot he is? go start your own thread, geez....(don't dis other people's thread subjects)

Dont listen to her, bebe! she's trying to pollute your mind with this evil nonsense about judes physical attractiveness!back, devil woman! ( and how can you NOT love that accent? those cheek bones? those deep eyes? )

Now that bebe & her equally immature sidekick spaz and the bogus sockme have been banned I think it's time to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back