• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Just a few things

I think the Admin should get a friends button,so people can add each other as friends.And add more on the profile like a video app that you can upload videos from YouTube I think there should be more category's to do with other stuff like mentall illness topic.I want a mental illness place because most people who are intelligent can suffer from any kind of illness and would help people write out there feelings :) :p

Do you mean as in adding a video to your profile instead of a profile picture? Or rather a video to share with people?

I vaguely remember there having been a friends option on the board aeons ago but not I'm not entirely sure. Maybe sparkchaser can have a look?
You do have the option to "follow" people on here though.

Re: an extra (sub-)forum to discuss mental illness: you can do that on the General Chat section already. Adding another section to the forum may clog things up a little.

Last edited:
You can follow someone. That's as close to "friending" as it gets here.

Feel free to post videos in your status on your profile page.

If you want to talk mental illness, create a dedicated thread in General Chat.

Back