• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Just another writer'n'reader here

Ema

Hello from Serbia
My name is Ema, 48, English teacher and I live with a hubby, two sons and a cat.
I've been looking for a virtual place where the virtual coffee is nice and chats on fiction are meaningful. This place seems to offer even more - a writing challenge. Wow! I guess, all I have to do now is sharpen my pencils wipe clean my reading glasses and look forward to meeting you all.

Hi Ema. Welcome to BAR.

Serbia? Very cool. I want to visit there this year or next.

We have the best virtual coffee and chocolate around.

Thank you all for your welcome

Lovecraftian: I checked Accentuate Writers. Thanks for the link. The site has interesting topics. I found the Elizabeth George thread useful. I am busy on some other sites but I'm tempted to consider participation on Accentuate soon...

CheshireCat: virtual coffee is the only kind I can share with some distant and dear people:) What is a chat without coffee or coffee without chat?

Thank you all for your welcome

Lovecraftian: I checked Accentuate Writers. Thanks for the link. The site has interesting topics. I found the Elizabeth George thread useful. I am busy on some other sites but I'm tempted to consider participation on Accentuate soon...

CheshireCat: virtual coffee is the only kind I can share with some distant and dear people:) What is a chat without coffee or coffee without chat?

This is true. Alright, virtual coffee it is. At least virtual coffee I can have the really good stuff that's really bad for me. :) LOL

Back