• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Just saying HI

kamv

Hi all, just joined and wanted to drop a line.
I am an avid reader, generally a book a day once I get started. Makes it hard to keep a good book around.
I have read all Anne Rice books, am a great fan of Erica Spindler, Sandra Brown and Nora Roberts. I prefer suspense and mystery books. Use to be hooked on true crime til it started giving my husband the creeps and he wondered why I needed to know 527 different ways to kill someone, so I gave them up LOL

I look forward to discussing books with you all.
Thank you
Kim

Hi there, Kim, and welcome to the boards. Hope you'll enjoy yourself here, but I'm sure you will.

A book a day, huh? That's good, because 'our' goal with this site is to make it the "IMDB" for books, to make it the biggest online book- database there is, and to achieve that all members are asked to review as many books as they want to. So if you loved a certain book, or hated it, here's the place to put it all down in words. Share your opinion and make this site bigger in the process.

Of course, if your just here to discuss books, that's great too.

Anyway, I'm rambling... Welcome!!

Cheers, Martin :D

Welcome! Finally! someone who reads 'em faster than I write 'em!
You'll like this forum.

Hi Kim, welcome to this forum!! Recently, I have read one of Nora Roberts book. It is about 3 brothers. Brilliant!! I will read more of hers.

Back