• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Keeping track of your lent books

ScOut3R

kickbox
Hello Everyone,

as a hobby project i've started working on a web based application which helps you keep track of your books that you've lent to your friends. It's in a very early stage of development and has only a few working features but some of you might find it useful already. Feel free to try it out and share your experiences with me or provide feedback so i can make it better for the community. You can find the site at https://www.wheresmybook.net

Best regards,
Mate

Ah, I'm sorry about that. I'm sure i've would have used a capital L in that case. Anyway, yes, it's confusing.

I have to agree with you Karen, although very rarely i make an exception and i tend to forget to whom i've given a certain book. This is the cause behind that site. At first i wanted to create it for private use but i thought that maybe it would be useful for others too.

I was thinking Lent too.
I do not give up reading for Lent.
I rarely lend out books.
If I lend anything that I expect back, I post a reminder to myself in my smartphone.

Back