• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Labyrinth

XD. You got the quote almost exactly right. (I have it on a postcard over my computer.) It goes as follows: "Through dangers untold, and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child that you have stolen, for my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom as great...you have no power over me!"

ValkyrieRaven88 said:
"Through dangers untold, and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child that you have stolen, for my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom as great...you have no power over me!"
It's funny how Sarah remembers the whole of that passage except the "you have no power over me!" line :rolleyes: She does it just in time though 'phew!' :p

Yes, but Jareth has all the cool lines. Sarah's aren't all that impressive. Like that one part where she goes, "But that's not fair!"

And Jareth smoothly replies, "You say that so often. One would wonder what your basis for comparison is."

See, he gets totally cool lines. He is the antagonist, but he is the star of the show.

Back