• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

land of the dead

bobbyburns

george romero's 4th 'dead' installment was shown yesterday in pittsburg, and comes out friday in theaters across the country. I can't imagine it not being totally wyckyd and cewl. but then again, I haven't seen bruiser. it's nice that they decided to move the release date up by four whole months, but it would've still been cool to go to a midnight showing of 'land' on halloween. anyway, my friends and I are going on saturday. if it sucks, I'm gonna be pissed, which will probably make all of you happy, since you hate me as it is.

Actually hoping it'll be good, but afraid the franchise is running out (as in how many times can you go to the same well). Besides, bobby, I don't want you to be unhappy - you're getting way too angsty as it is.

Heard that it was a horror movie. Don't like any of that kind of movie. :(

By the way, Ell, is angsty angry or is it a new word? Didn't find it @ dictionary.com. :eek:

fountainhead said:
Bobby seemed to have been unhappy recently.
By the way, Ell, is angsty angry or is it a new word? Didn't find it @ dictionary.com. :eek:
It's angsty. I made it up. :D As in full of angst.

From WordWeb:
Noun: Angst
1. An acute but unspecific feeling of anxiety; usually reserved for philosophical anxiety about the world or about personal freedom.

It looks quite a bit different from the other "Dead" movies - so much so that I keep thinking that I'm misunderstanding what I'm seeing (and maybe I am).

tell me why this movie had to suck ballz. what was that fucking assface george romero thinking, making such a crappy movie?

tell me, you bastards!!

i will rent it. it may suck, but i'll take the chance on video.

BOBBY!!! if i told you that my middle-age aunt uses the work "cewl" so that she can sound more "hip" would that stop you from using it???? :S

it's times like these when I wish I hadn't said "cewl" so much over the past few months. if only I could have saved it up, and not used it as a buzzword to describe everything, then I could have used it now to describe your aunt, because she is literally the cewlest woman ever.

bobbyburns said:
it's times like these when I wish I hadn't said "cewl" so much over the past few months. if only I could have saved it up, and not used it as a buzzword to describe everything, then I could have used it now to describe your aunt, because she is literally the cewlest woman ever.

but...uh...you DID use it just now to describe my aunt.

lol she would think you're haute for thinking she is cewl

Back