• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake Adaptation

There's something to be said about something being suggestive, and something being overt," McCann said. "This material is classy enough to be suggestive without having to resort to being overt to get the point across."

Maybe the early books are, but definitely not the later ones. Best of luck to the comic writers in adapting those... they have quite a challenge awaiting them.

On the plus side, the artwork looks great. I never pictured Anita as looking so voluptuous, but that's a minor complaint.

Anamnesis my friend, you are right, but we still have a good ten years before we get to the later ones and by then we'll come up with a solution so that everyone can continue to enjoy the AB adaptations :)

Thanks, I'm happy you like the artwork. Neither did I, until Laurell told me Anita was indeed voluptuous, lol :)

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I wanted to share a clip with you of my 14 year old brother Jonathan doing what he does best:

CLIP:
dabelbrothers.com/bball/

Enjoy and please feel free to pass the clip along :)

Back