• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Let's pretend this title's interesting.

Randomosity

Hi there.

I'm Lindsey.

I stopped getting 35 hour work weeks and have now found a new way to occupy my time.
I read a lot (as do most of you, I'm sure). Mostly non-fiction, political or "social science" books, but my junior/senior year AP English teachers have found a way to spark my interest in the classics.
I get frustrated by the amount of books I own and the fact that I can't read them as quickly as I buy them. This is only possible because I work at a Border's Outlet (where all the books begin around $5 and I still get the 33% discount) and I happen to have found a great used book store that gives you 30% off if you spend over $50 (I always do).

I'm your typical teenage bleeding heart liberal; I'm proud of that and hope everyday that it won't drastically change as I age.
I'm going to Pitt in August as a freshman, majoring (as of now) in English writing and Political Science, and minoring in Middle Eastern Studies.
Don't really know what else to say about myself.
Nice to meet you all.

Welcome

I'm your typical teenage bleeding heart liberal; I'm proud of that and hope everyday that it won't drastically change as I age.

*I hope I did the quote thing write...anyway, I loved that. It sounds just like me. Unfortunately, I'm no longer a teenager and sadly enough it does change with age. I'm not sure how much quite yet because I'm only a few years past teens so maybe the changes occurs gradually but it's just life. I have become much more conservative than I used to be, but in all honesty, looking back, I think it's really good. There has to be a little conservatism (is that even a word lol) in everyone. I think we all have a little in us, but when we're younger it gets drowned out from peer pressure and just caring about having a good time. Well that's how it was for me. Anyway, I'm new as well and hope we can be b&r buddies. take care :]]
<3
Maria

Back