• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Lev Grossman: The Magicians

JoccE

Don't know if this is the right forum for this but hope it is.

I've recently read The Magicians by Lev Grossman

And wondering if there's someone else that have? What did you think, Good/Bad? Also if you've read something a like?

I was on my way to the Dentist when i went into the little Pocket Shop at the train station when i saw the book. and it stucked with me of just reading the back cover. It was the perfect book for me! so i bought it and non-stop read it it was SO good :eek:

It's about a boy/man of age 18-22 that finds that he's a Magician. First he think it's just a Joke/Dream. But after 5 years of school he realized that everything was true.
He and hes friends moves to a apartment in Manhattan. And they found out there's more to the universe then they know! A adventure in the lands of Filory from the books of Christopher Plover – Bestselling Author of the Fillory Novels

The only bad thing i could see was that it was too short :/ only 1 book with about 500~ pages.

The only books that can meet with this one is the The Black Magician Trilogy by Trudi Canavan

So if you've read it, what did you think? Was you as amazed as me?

EDIT:
Just to make it clear for those that haven't read it yet. This is not a Children Book! The main characters are 18+ and it contains some Sexual Scenes and Romance

Back