• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Libba Bray: Great and Terrible Beauty, Rebel Angels

I know there's a thread for libba bray, but it kind of started off as an argument about how a thread should be started, so hopefully in this thread we can actually discuss the books..

mods, feel free to merge this with the other libba bray thread or whatever you need to do.

I personally can't wait for the 3rd book. The paperback copy of rebel angels has an excerpt, it got me really excited and I reread A Great and TErrible Beauty!

Was A Great And Terrible Beauty good? I saw it at my library and thought it looked interesting, but I wasn't quite sure if I wanted to read it.

I LOVED "A Great and Terrible Beauty" and "Reble Angels", I can't wait for the third book!

However, I'm suprised to find this thread in the "Children's Fiction" section.

It strikes me as a Teen/Adult series (I first discovered it at my High School Library).

It's a delightful series, well written and imaginative. I love reading these books over and over again.

I highly recommend it!

Back