• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

library forum

vilarino

hi, i´m new guy here, who just entered very softly , by the backwards, trying to don´t write too many mistakes in the Mrs. Woolf language..

please don´t move this message to the introduction sub-forum, if so i won' t fell responsible for what some fellow write here. my sub-concious (?) will naturally open to yourselves in post-messages...

the purpose which made me to register here, is to grab, squizz the information, about some net place to discuss not necessarilly books, which i haven´t had time lately to bring out of my mind...but Library issues,( yeah ...those subjects nobody minds...)

i know here you discuss all ( of course, it nice to say it...), but would you be really NICE to suggest me some library forum...also..

being a lot more nasty...is there another forum, newsgroups about books bigger than this...be frankly (i´ll check it out...)

thks....

good work

just to congrat the Book Forum TEAM for ithis 'universe´

thks to wait for my discovery of this place

ei ! no photos here ?

Vbulletin is ;)

colors ok

options QB

Forums....who the hell i´m i to state this opinions, just a newbie playing over the letters....

Back