• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Library

What percent of the books you read come from the library?

• 0-25%

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • 25-50%

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • 50-75%

• 75-100%

• Total voters
I love the library. Mine's nice and big (well, pretty big). I'm moving next year though, so I'll have to look out for a new favourite place.

I haven't read a library book for ages. I do have one in my TBR pile, but I have no idea when I'll get around to it.

At present the local library has a temporary home in an old office block while the new library/museum is being built. I would guess that not all of the books are on display, judging by the size of the building compared to the old one.

My local library is pretty small, but it is associated with a larger, regional group. It has an online search and reserve system that I often use.

If I'm not sure of a new author or book, I'll reserve a copy through the library rather than spend money on buying a book I'm not sure I'll like.

Pretty large libraries everywhre around here.... yet never use them for personal purposes except discovery and testing comics and graphic novels I do not know yet.
As for novels ewither I buy or I borrow .... there is nothing I love more, yep almost, than appropriating a book materially and intellectually and taking the time I want to enter in it, which includes leaving sometimes the reading of the end for another six months in the cupboard.
There's better however: Reading books in secondhand bookshops and getting firends with the owner...
Morry :)

I used to go to the library frequently, but now I'm into building my own library. I generally purchase books from www.amazon.com or at Barnes & Noble here in Toledo. It's a very expensive addiction.... :D

I'm one of those horrible people who needs to have the freedom to write in their books. So I end up having to purchase them, because I would NEVER deface a library book. It is an expensive addiction!!

Back