• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

List of B&B in London?

DS, are your parents all prepared now for their trip?
Hey Gem. Missed you... where did you go? They are pretty much prepared, I think, but are still asking last minute questions - such as what is the best (and cheapest) way to go to Amsterdam from London. :)

ds

Hey Gem. Missed you... where did you go? They are pretty much prepared, I think, but are still asking last minute questions - such as what is the best (and cheapest) way to go to Amsterdam from London. :)

aww, thanks DS, you're a sweetheart. I went to India, and then spent a couple days in ahem..Glasgow.
As for the London to Amsterdam thing - flying is most likely to be the fastest. But I think taking a train&ferry is pretty cheap, Eurostar is probably going to cost just over a hundred pounds per person - but i'm just assuming, I'll see if I can get a hold of anything definitive.

Paula - thanks for the info. I will pass the info along.

Gee, I wonder when I can go to London next? :)

ds
You're very welcome. I absolutely loved that place and I'm going to go back again just as soon as I can manage it. I would advise the same to you. :)

Back