• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Little Miss Sunshine

claybugg

I just saw this movie and loved it. Very funny and the cast were all awesome actors. It even had a cute emo boy! Has anyone else seen it???

Ah! I love this movie! I saw it on Christmas at my aunt's house. My favorite character was also the emo boy. He was kinda cute :) I thought it was great that the family ended up mocking something (beauty pageants) that everyone else was taking so seriously. I was laughing SO hard during the whole scene with the horn that won't stop with the policeman and the body in the trunk. I loved it.

This is the most overrated film of the year in my opinion. Why this film became an indie darling is beyond me (other than the fact that there weren't that many good films this year in the first place). The fact that the tone is slightly off, or eccentric, makes people latch onto it as if it was fresh or brilliant or something. But it's a horribly unfunny, uneven film; it relied on banal, retarded diatribe, cliched indie-lite attitude crap.

This is the most overrated film of the year in my opinion. Why this film became an indie darling is beyond me (other than the fact that there weren't that many good films this year in the first place). The fact that the tone is slightly off, or eccentric, makes people latch onto it as if it was fresh or brilliant or something. But it's a horribly unfunny, uneven film; it relied on banal, retarded diatribe, cliched indie-lite attitude crap.

I'm not saying it's one of the best movies ever made or anything. But i think it is exactly what it was trying to be: a fun, light comedy. Keep in mind that humor is subjective.

Back