• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Looking Beyond the Pass

E.K. Hughes

'Anna flung the door open and shoved it closed. Skidding inside, she stopped right in front of Rustem who was standing there with her shoes in his hand. "Anna, I'm-" Before he could finish his apology, Anna jumped into his arms, causing him to drop the shoes. She wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her hands around his neck. She started kissing him with abandon.'

Take a look at my first book, Looking Beyond the Pass by E.K. Hughes. Only $1.99!
Synopsis- Anna is a young Russian university student who spends every minute of her life pouring over books and hiding from society. One fateful day in August 1958, her studious attitude is instantly disrupted when she meets a handsome athlete named Rustem. With one look, Anna falls head over heels in love. Being around him causes Anna’s no nonsense demeanor to fade away as their romance blossoms. In January 1959, Rustem sets out on a cross country skiing/hiking expedition, led by Igor Dyatlov, to Mount Otorten, which in the language of the local natives ominously means “don’t go there.” On the slopes of Kholat Syakhl, or "mountain of the dead," fate once again intervenes in a way no one could ever imagine.

5* reviews! :) "Based on a true but bizarre and macabre story that I'd never heard of. I stumbled upon this book by accident but then couldn't put it down. The author winds a fictional account around a true story that leaves you scratching your head and wanting more. Great character depth and crisp story telling make this a compelling read. I have made it a mission now to find out more about the real Dyatlov Pass Incident."

http://www.amazon.com/Looking-Beyond-Pass-E-K-Hughes-ebook/dp/B00I3RE2KQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1404354963&sr=1-1&keywords=looking beyond the pass

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1
Back