• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Looking for a book?

NecrisTEWQ

OK, here's my conundrum, for a while now i've been looking for a book series(of 3 i think) which i got only partially through reading, but the thing is i cant remember the name or the name of the series, i can only remember vaguely little bits of the story.

From what i (think) i can remember there was a prince that was in line to the thrown but someone tried to kill him, he was struck with a kind of disease, which couldn't be healed through normal or magic means. His mother managed to get him away to her sister but was followed by the people that tried to kill him, since they couldnt save him, they transferred his mind and sould into the body of a teenage girl. It not only saved his life but hid him from his enemies.

This bit i think though will tell you if you know the book im talking about (oh some stage in this little bit there also something to do with a person called "mother"(not his/her mother though), he/she stayed with her aunt and learnt magic, but found out she practiced "dark arts"(demon summoning or some stuff) thats where he fonds out about mother(who teaches her more stuff) but the aunt found out and used some magical contraption which is placed in the mouth, a glass device of sorts whch forces you to scream, but the more you scream it makes you screm louder and more high pictched, which high enough begins to splinter and then shatter in th mouth(i think mother helped him/her out of it somehow???)

I do have more but it would be getting into the second book.

Any ideas WHATSOEVER, i only need something to jog the memory, but only got half way though the second book, and i really want to finish reading it

It sounds similar to a series called "Believe" By Jessica Inclan.. if you click on this link it will take you to her site and let you read the first few pages of each of the series,, as this sounds like it could be the one your looking for. ok it wont let me post the URL because I have not posted in 15 posts yet, lol but yahoo Jessica inclan and from there go to her main webpage, (her name is also Jessica Barksdale Inclan) the series as well as a new one ( I dont think the new ones sound like what you started to read) check out the Believe Triliogy. There are experts from the first few pages of each book, hopefully that will help you.

Back