• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Looking for a book

Karolina

Hi everyone, just joined the forums here! I am looking for some suggestions for a book to read or a series. I am looking for interesting books, something like Agatha Christie. The plot may be a little bit darker.

If anyone has any reccomendations for me I would be truly grateful :)

Hi everyone, just joined the forums here! I am looking for some suggestions for a book to read or a series. I am looking for interesting books, something like Agatha Christie. The plot may be a little bit darker.

If anyone has any reccomendations for me I would be truly grateful :)

Amelia Peabody - Elizabeth Peters is very Agatha Christie like. Amelia is an amateur detective and archaelogist and ardent supporter of women's rights. Set in the late 1800's Amelia fights the Master Criminal's dastardly plots with her husband Emerson.

Amelia Peabody - Elizabeth Peters is very Agatha Christie like. Amelia is an amateur detective and archaelogist and ardent supporter of women's rights. Set in the late 1800's Amelia fights the Master Criminal's dastardly plots with her husband Emerson.

I really injoyed these books they are great fun to read.

Back