• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Looking for a good Crime Thriller?

Conrad Luznar

If so, you may be interested in my first book that was published 5 days ago. It is titled "CRYPTIC" and is 305 pages. The story is about a young man with three college degrees and a genius IQ who teams up with an established serial killer to taunt the law as they kill.
I am not completely new to writing, have been writing screenplays and magazine articles up till now. I find writing books very appealing and have already started on my second book. Please do try "CRYPTIC" and if you would, post some remarks on your opinions of it.

Five days ago I published my first book. It is titled "Cryptic" by Conrad Luznar and is 305 pages. I am not new to writing, I have been writing screenplays and also sold a couple magazine articles. This book is fiction, though based on fact.
It is about a young man who has three college degrees and a genius IQ that teams up with an established serial killer to taunt the law as they kill. I would appreciate any feedback on it after you read it.

Last edited:
Back