• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Looking for a little help...

Parodex

I really like the John Sandford and his Prey novels. The way he writes is well, real and simple. I can't seem to find that anyplace else and I was hoping you good people could point me in the right direction in finding an aurthor that is very much like Mr. Sanford? Thanks

Loveridden, I would like to thank you for your advice on Michael Connelly's novels with detective Harry Bosch, just what I was looking for! I would have left this post a lot sooner only I've been out of town, left right after I read your reply. He has quite a few books with Bosch so I'll be busy for a while but if you can think of any others along the same lines please let me know. Thanks again! :)

I am not sure if this would apply since I have not yet read any Sanford's books, therefoere I don't know what you mean by 'simple'. But, I felt The Kite Runner was written in the most simplistic language, (obviously written by a foreigner) yet moving. Very interesting book.

The author's other book, The Thousand Splendid Suns, did give off a different style in choice in words - still, the book was very enjoyable.

Back