• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Looking for books XD

snar123

HEllo all... I am currently looking for good books for my daily reading. Does any1 know books on a life of teen loner or a life of an ugly person. Just wondering if any of these books exist. If any one know of any books with these books on teen life please introduce it to me. THXSS!! [tell me the author also] :rolleyes:

A book which may satisfy your requirements for loners; ugliness and teens all at once is Geek Love by Katherine Dunn.

The Solitary by Lynn Hall

“When 17-year-old Jane Cahill leaves her uncle's house and moves to the Arkansas land she inherited from her parents, she believes that "the bad part of her life is over now," and she is right. Her harrowing childhood behind her, this is the story of Jane's first year alone in the run-down dwelling, which has no plumbing, heat or light, and of her passage toward self-acceptance…With faith in herself and with the help of new friends, Jane embarks on a largely self-sufficient way of life breeding rabbits, raising food and making peace with tragic events in her family's past.”

Back