• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Looking for Killer Ship Title

BalletBob

Hi All. I am trying to find a book I read quite a few years ago, and don't remember the title. It was a story about a husband and wife, who were on their sail boat (or whatever type), and they got run down by a Tanker (I think). The wife dies and the husband tries to get justice and revenge on the captain of the tanker.

If anyone has heard of this book and might remember the title, I would really appreciate it. :) :rolleyes:

Welcome Aboard BOB

Welcome Bob,

I don't know the book you are speaking if, but I've had some luck lately with this site... http://forums.abebooks.com/abesleuthcom

Litany posted the link on another thread and I've been going crazy with it with excellent results ever since :)

Good luck

buddi

Thanks

Hi Buddi, Thanks for the help, I am going to try that site you sent me. Take care, and keep Reading, Bob :rolleyes:

I'm not sure this is the book you are looking for, but it sounds similar to your description.
Fire and Ice - Paul Garrison

Thanks

Hi Gizmo, Thanks for the reply. I'll try and see if I can find anything on this book on the internet to see if it's the right book.

Not De One

Hi Gizmo, I check out "Fir and Ice", and I am sorry to say, that's not the book I am looking for. In the bokk I am looking for, there isn't any children or kidnapping. It's just a ship (I think maybe a Super Tanker), run down the boat and kill the wife.

Thanks again for the try.

BalletBob,

The book you're looking for is "The Shipkiller" by Justin Scott, ISBN: 0449209091.

So very close in the title of your original post!

Found the Killer

Hi DMC, I got the title from another member, but thanks for the help. I checked our local Library, and they are getting it from another Library in the County Library System.

Thanks again for the help, Bob W.

Bob's fourth post sounded Danish to me as well. ;)

Now this thread has got me thinking about a comic with a couple on a boat... and then something happens? *sigh* I love this memory of mine.

Danish Movies?

Hi Somewhat Lies! Sounds like a Law Firm. Danish Movie HAH! More like a Baked Danish, for breakfast. It's a pretty good book, as I remember it. My loca Library is getting it for me, so I can save my money for Danish Pasteries, or for more things for this years Halloween Costume. And what are you two doing for Halloween? Going out Trick or Treating as a Ballet Bob? Don't forget the Leotards, Tights, Tutu and Pointe Shoes or Ballet Slippers....LMCLAO

Take care. :rolleyes:

Back