• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Looking for new authors

josh.s17

Hi,

I'm new to the forum and looking for new authors to read. I always seem to be running out of authors and then I have to take a stab in the dark to find something new.

Some of the my favourite authors are

Michael Connelly
Jeffrey Deaver
Richard North Patterson

I used to also like John Grisham and Patricia Cornwall but not the recent books.

I recently read some of the following authors which I found OK but not quite as good as my favourites

Peter Robinson
Ian Rankin

Appreciate any tips. I mainly read Crime/Mystery.

thanks
Josh

I haven't read it myself, but I hear The Da Vinci Code is awesome.....

Sorry, Josh, bit of a joke. I would recommend trawling some of our threads here, the crime/mystery/thrillers section should provide a few new reads for you!

hi josh

hi josh i am currently reading "iTV" by David Rose. It is hilarious and very thought provoking. I am not sure if it's out yet but you should be definitely looking for it.

Daniel.

Josh, I can heartily recommend Gregg Hurwitz. I wrote an article about his books at my blog (which you can find in my signature below). Look in the sidebar under "Recommended Reading" and "Previous Reviews" if you're interested.

Back