• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Looking for people to answer questionnaire for paper on detective novels

Hello everybody,

My name is Jane, and I am a second year English student. I am writing a paper on the attitude of readers of detective novels towards literary devices commonly found in such novels.
I was wondering if some of you would like to fill out a short questionnaire. It will take you about 5 minutes, is completely anonymous and no personal information whatsoever is requested. Just your opinion.
Please let me know if you would like to participate. If so, I can send you two documents with the questions. I have created an email account especially for this paper, which will be deleted afterwards, as well as your email address.
Ok, that's it for me. I hope some of you will help me out.
Thanks so much.

Kind regards, Jane

I moved this to the mystery and thrillers area in the hope of getting more feedback for you.

Oke, thank you. I am still new, so I don't really know my way around yet. Again, thank you. You wouldn't possibly be prepared to answer the questionnaire, would you?
Cheers

Back