• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Looking for Spy Novel name, just have general story outline

kingofthenet

OK when I was younger I read this GREAT1960's? spy novel, the characters were NOT 'good' people, but that made the story more interesting, I like to read it again but don't know the author or title, I can give you a quick story outline, no doubt if you read it you will know it.Hopefully you can help me find this book.

The story is about a group of American spies who go to Russia to see that certain people friendly to the West come to power, One of the main character is a guy who was a former Nazi that had plastic surgery, named Uncle Ward, He is VERY smart and Skilled, but also a Psychopath, who tortures and rapes 'Enemy ' women before killing them, he is the 'Head' of this group, the second in command is a former intelligence officer, who is 'forced' out of the army by this shadow group, his job is to 'record' the events in Russia by memorizing them he is referred to as Nephew, other characters include 'The pervert' an expert in Vice(Like Drugs and prostitution) a female expert thief/technologist and a doctor. they all hide behind a fake philanthropic organization called something like 'The Twiggler Foundation'

Back