• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Lynn Flewelling

I recently read Luck in the Shadows which was quite good, though not as well written as her newer stuff :)

Careful you don't get accused of pimping that author or her book - lol :rolleyes:

I have just started reading Abdul Ahad's First Ark to Alpha Centauri. It's actually not half as bad as what some people here made out - :)

(A competent, if a bit technical, story about a trip to Alpha Centauri with horror thrown in for good measure)

nightwalker said:
Careful you don't get accused of pimping that author or her book - lol :rolleyes:

I have just started reading Abdul Ahad's First Ark to Alpha Centauri. It's actually not half as bad as what some people here made out - :)

(A competent, if a bit technical, story about a trip to Alpha Centauri with horror thrown in for good measure)

I dont think this book youve mentioned is a Flewelling book, and this is a thread to discuss her works :D

rune said:
I dont think this book youve mentioned is a Flewelling book, and this is a thread to discuss her works :D
Hi Rune!....:D

Amazing who you meet in cyberspace when you decide to join a new forum aint it....:rolleyes:

Yep Lyn Flewelling is a decent read, although I'm yet to properly check out the Bone Doll's Twin series....:)

rune said:
I think her newer series is better than her older one Gollum :D Well worth trying
Well I'm going to check out the Bone Dolls Twin series as GRRM raved about it at the time of its release, so it must have something going for it...;)

The Bonedoll's twin is definately worth checking out, it's a great read only problem is the third book in the series isn't out yet.

Turner63 said:
The Bonedoll's twin is definately worth checking out, it's a great read only problem is the third book in the series isn't out yet.
Thanks I think I might just do that...:D

I've read her Nightrunner series and the first two books of the Tamir series. My favorite book of hers is The Bone Doll's Twin.

The Bone Dolls Twin is one of the few books I've really enjoyed in this past year as well as it's follow up Hidden Warrior as yet I have not tracked down any of her previous series but that's on my list if I ever see them in a book store. I can't wait until the end of this month when the third book in the series comes out The Oracles Queen I've been waiting too long it feels like for this one so hopefully it lives up to the past two books.

The Oracles Queen is now out just got around to picking up a copy yesterday will post my thoughts on it towards this weekend.:D

Back