• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Lynna Banning: Crusader's Lady

Fantasy Moon

kickbox
Soraya al-Din is a woman bent on revenge. Disguised as a boy, nothing will keep her from her quarry!

Marc de Valery is a war-weary knight who has one last duty--to protect King Richard on his perilous journey back to England.

As the sun rises over the golden desert, Soraya sets out with Marc. It is the first step on a journey that will take her away from all she knows--across the Mediterranean to the beautiful Italian countryside and over the harsh French Alps. While danger follows close in her footsteps, can she shield her heart against the honorable knight she has sworn to destroy?

I just finished this novel and can admit that I enjoyed it a great deal.I liked the hero and heroine in this story too. I wonder if there are more romances set during the times of the Crusades? It makes for an interesting setting. If anyone knows of any others, please let me know.

I'll see if I can get this book.
I like historical fiction set in medieval times. I read a lot of Elizabeth Chadwick which have romance in them.

Back