• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Manga vs Comics

Manga vs Comics

• Manga

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Comics

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Stephen

kickbox
Manga the worlds biggest comic industry!

With Marvel set to unlease the Tsunami wave of comics in April I thought we could vote on what we like the best, Manga or the West's Comic industry.

My vote has to go Comics.

What about the not so west continental european comic industry as well? Though I remember having a great time as a kid with the House Ikoku cartoons on TV.
Yep on the European comic industry where authorship is not in the business obsessed hands of scrappy corporates: Have just more or less convinced an addicted to US comics to be a bit more interested in Jodorowski's production ... Ahhh the virtues of continuity and good art....

Morry:)

Manga and comics are the same deal it is just a diffrent way they are presented. Though I have learned that I prefer Japanese comics better only because they are diffrent from one another compared to the American comic industry that seems to only focus on more horror and action comics. Though you have the occutional funnies it is still not the same as a good manga.

Back