• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

ManUtd v Chelsea Carling Cup!

direstraits

Ah! I want to talk some football!!!

The grudge match between ManU and Chelsea tonight!

The most interesting question here isn't who's gonna win (yeah right), but rather whether Ferguson is going to field a full strength squad and risk injuries or a second-stringer squad and lose. Mourinho has said he will put out the best squad in all competitions, so it's whether Ferguson wants to bet or not.

With such a mouth watering prospect, it's easy to forget this is "just" the League Cup.

What will Ferguson do and who will win?

ds

Chelsea to win!!! I absolutely loathe Man U (yes, thats right, and I'm not even from Manchester! :D).

Phil

phil_t said:
Chelsea to win!!! I absolutely loathe Man U (yes, thats right, and I'm not even from Manchester! :D).

Phil
I used to have a crush on the footballer Paul Scools. Something like that, I'm not sure if I spelt his last name correctly, but the fans may figure out who I am talking about.

Yeah!! Go Chelsea!! :D Mwahahaha!!

Erm ... you had a crush on Paul Scholes?? THE Paul Scholes, card-carrying member of the ugly ginger midget society!! :eek:

Phil

phil_t said:
Yeah!! Go Chelsea!! :D Mwahahaha!!

Erm ... you had a crush on Paul Scholes?? THE Paul Scholes, card-carrying member of the ugly ginger midget society!! :eek:

Phil
No need to be jealous sweety ;)

RainbowGurl said:
No need to be jealous sweety ;)
Oh trust me, he's not jealous ;) Someones that's short and ginger doesn't do it for most people :cool:

Anyways, obviously I wanted Chelsea to win (and they did :D ) So now it's a final against Liverpool.

Back