• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Mark Anthony

rune

I recently found this author, after reading The Pale Rider at the end of last year. It's taken me some months but I have finally got book 2, 3 and 4 of the Last Rune series and will be getting the new 5th book when I can.

So does anyone else read this authors work?

rune :)

I just wondered if there were any other fans out there for Mark Anthony?

I personally think he is a really good writer and thoroughly enjoy his The Last Rune series. I've just started bk 3 :)

So any other fans here?

rune

Since I first posted this thread, I've read all of the Last Rune Series :)

Anyone else managed to read this series? And what did you think?

Big surprise...I read Book 1 of this series Beyond the Pale. I never progressed to Book 2 though. I don't recall too much about it other than 2 modern-Earth humans wind up going to a Fantasy World. I found it to be somewhat enjoyable, I may eventually move on in this series. In your opinion does the series get better as it goes along?

I would say some books in the series do get better (there are 6) and some are a little confusing as in why did it go in that direction. However, overall I think it's entertaining and there were some great ideas in the series. :D

Back