• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Mark Millar: American Jesus

Victor C

American Jesus Thread

This is the thread to discuss the Mark Millar and Peter Gross trade that is set to be made into a film. The story will take place as a trilogy of trades with the first trade “Chosen” out now. The link below gets you the first full issue for free.

(I will post the link shortly - as I have to post 15 times first) but you can head to www . newsarama . com and search for "American Jesus" you will find the free issue.

The story involves a twelve-year-old boy who suddenly discovers that he’s the returned Jesus Christ. So check out the first issue for free and discuss away.

I would suggest using “SPOILER” text before throwing out any of the major twists or turns that take place throughout the trade.

It is one of my favorite works by Millar. The trade was released once from Dark Horse and is being rereleased by Image in time for the second series to hit the stands - which I believe is this summer.

Back