• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Match Point (Woody Allen)

I have seen it yesterday.
This is actually the first time that I do not know to say what is the movie about. It keeps you busy with watching untill the end, and then you feel kind of a philosofical emtiness. It is like in life, when you make many guesses what will be the next and it turns out completely different.
Had anybody seen it? Not bad, huh?

Well, I still think that the movie was not so bad. I kept thinking about it a week or so after I saw the movie. It means that it was not just another one which you see and then forget, but kind of movie about unjustice that troubles one (at least me).

But yes, it was a bit boring, I do agree. :cool:

Ive gotta get my hands on a copy of this. Ive heard great things about this film.

I will post my review as soon as I see it.

a fine film. looks like this might be the revival of woody allen.

im a firm believer in everything happens for a reason but this movie really made me believe luck is real and happens more often than we think.

a flick def not for everyone as it is a mature film. alot of intriguing characters and great acting.

story was really interesting and engaging besides the first half hour of the movie which was very slow and boring.

i dont like to give much away about a movie but in the end, the investigation or lack thereof was ridiculous.

7/10

It was definitely an odd movie. To be honest, I was completely bored with the movie until the ending, when everything seemed to explode. It makes you think, but I doubt I'd ever watch it again.

Back