• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

May 2014: Vote!

May BOTM

• Charles Stross: The Atrocity Archives

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Edmund Cooper: All Fools Day

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Betty Smith: A Tree Grows in Brooklyn

• Sarah Miller: Miss Spitfire

• Markus Zusak: The Book Thief

• Jamie Ford: Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet

• James Salter: Light Years

• Marilynn Robinson: Gilead

• Maria Semple: Where'd You Go, Bernadette?

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yay! Requesting All Fool's Day from my library. :)

Update: My library does not have this book. :( I'm starting the March selection, but may need to skip this one in May. I look forward to hearing how everyone likes it - may need to find it on Amazon!

:)Update: My library does not have this book. :( I'm starting the March selection, but may need to skip this one in May. I look forward to hearing how everyone likes it - may need to find it on Amazon!

Yeah, I try to find selected books in my library first if I can't get it from there I download it. I can get this one as part of an Edmund Cooper omnibus on Google Books.

Or download it from here:-

Pirate link removed, arr.

Right... I like to support my local library but that aside I'm presuming this being one of many bit torrent sites the material you invite us to download is free. All Fools Day was published in 1966 so under UK copyright law it still has two years to go before hitting public domain and as luck would have it, quite a few BitTorrent sites are infested with malware.

I don't see the approval of book piracy being in the pipeline for our new overlords, maybe you know different.

Last edited:
Thank you so much, for trying to help, Roxbrough! I do think that downloading from bit torrent sites is illegal, however, so I'll have to find another means.

Back