• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Memorable Movie Quote Game

Ok. This is one I really do know without cheating.
It's from A Christmas Story. With the lamp.

New quote:

Person 1: What in heck are you doing here?
Person 2: Fishing. For lake trout.

Grumpy Old Men! Heehee.

Here's a harder one:

"We'll find the porpoise."

P.S. It was actually the scene in A Christmas Story when Flick was being dared to lick the telephone pole in the middle of winter. :D

Sorry, but that's wrong. It is not Grumpy Old Men.

Person 1: What in heck are you doing here?
Person 2: Fishing. For lake trout.

P.S. And I know it wasn't from the lamp scene. I was refering to the movie on a whole when I said "With the lamp," since that image flashed into my head when I posted it.

Ok so which quote are we supposed to be guessing? ...please say the Porpoise one..I so know the porpoise one...

Gem: Right movie, so you get the point, but I believe it was Einhorn saying it to Ace... she was talking about the dolphin and called it a porpoise, which pissed him right off:p

"It is too much. I will sum up."

The Princess Bride? Inigo talking to Wesley after he comes back alive?

Right, if I'm correct here's another one:

"You still alive, baby?"

kristocat said:
Gem: Right movie, so you get the point, but I believe it was Einhorn saying it to Ace... she was talking about the dolphin and called it a porpoise, which pissed him right off
Darn! :( ...*walks off in a huff*:D

A point for you, never_know :)

what's your quote?

And Gem, come back! You got the point! Come back and get your point! :p

NEW RULE (a la Bill Maher):
If there is no quote for a few days because the last correct answerer did not post one, or else it got lost in the thread, than anybody is free to post a new one.

quote:
My teeth have begun to fall out. The medicine cabinet is now the Brundle Museum of Natural History. Wanna see what else is in it?

Libre said:
quote:
My teeth have begun to fall out. The medicine cabinet is now the Brundle Museum of Natural History. Wanna see what else is in it?

The Fly ... that movie really freaked me out when i first saw it ...its jeff goldman who says this but i don't remember the name of the character...

never know-
You're right. I guess you knew that time. Movie freaked me out too - I just saw it (again) on AMC last night. I have to say that although it's freaky, it's an excellent movie. Absorbing and compelling - considering the genre.
By the way, Jeff Goldblum's charater is named Seth Brundle.

Your quote...

my quote...let's see...

"(french accent) It was a perfect day for a murder. France against China, with the winner advancing to the finals. I had been invited, as chief inspector of the Police Nationale. And because of my recent nomination for the Medal of Honor... I have been nominated seven times... I have never won. But still, seven nominations...that's something."

The Pink Panther? Kevin Kline as Dreyfus?

(Kristocat, I didn't really go anywhere, was just sulking in the corner :D )

Back