• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Memorable Movie Quote Game

Looks like this one was too hard so i'll solve it myself: Henry Fool.

Here is the next one:
"I'm as serious as an erection problem."

The Matador!!!

My wife and I just watched it Friday night, we really liked it! Pierce Brosnon had some great lines in this movie. I really liked the line about the prostitute after the sailors left town, that was great.

Since the last post was on the 4th and it's now the 10th, maybe someone else should say a quote just so we can keep the game going.

OK - here's a new one.

QUOTE:
I do not mean to pry, but you don't by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand?

Wasn't this Inigo from The Princess Bride? Great movie!
Okay, here's mine

I can avoid being seen if I wish, but to disappear entirely...that is a rare gift.

Forgive me if 'tis too easy :eek:

Let's put some life into the thread.

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"

"Dr Strangelove, Or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb". GREAT movie.

Next:
I'd be only too happy to meet with Ambassador Trentino, and offer him on behalf of my country the right hand of good fellowship. And I feel sure he will accept this gesture in the spirit of which it is offered. But suppose he doesn't? A fine thing that'll be! I hold out my hand and he refuses to accept? That'll add a lot to my prestige, won't it? Me, the head of a country, snubbed by a foreign ambassador. Who does he think he is, that he can come here, and make a sap of me in front of all my people? Think of it - I hold out my hand and that hyena refuses to accept. Why, the cheap ball-pushing swine, he'll never get away with it I tell you, he'll never get away with it!!!

the last line, and the Ambassador Trentino rings a bell,but I can't for the life of me work out where it's from.

Beer, Give us a clue, please. But don't forget I'm a bit slow, so nothing too cryptic.

Jody: ...and as they both sink beneath the waves, the frog cries out, "Why did you sting me, Mr. Scorpion? For now we both will drown!" Scorpion replies, "I can't help it. It's in my nature!"

The crying game.

"My other interviews have pinned you as a mass murderer, blood sucker, pimp, profiteer and my personal favorite, yuppie Mephistopheles."

Thank you for Smoking

(I cheated.)

Why not just kill them? I'll do it! I'll run up to Paris - bam, bam, bam, bam. I'm back before week's end. We spend the treasure. How is this a bad plan?

Back