• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Men's fashion magazine in England.

astralKnight

I went to 4 books store on London street, and they are quiet big. But none of them carry men fashion magazine in stores, why?

The magazines are not a priority sell in London? Anyone knows the answer?

Thr tuth is there is no market for these types of magazines... haven'tyou already noticed that we Brits are born with impeccable taste? ;)

Wait! Wait! I have to get my hip boots (Wellies to you guys) on fast! :D

sorry, I just could not help myself..! LOL :D

Vintagewino - 'Here, here'

Pontalba - Oh do behave you little minx. You know VW's is absolutely right - come, come, admit it.

AstralKnight - More to the point, what fashion style did you see on the streets. Do you think fashion magazines are needed? It's been a few years since I trawled the streets of London. But I do remember them distant days of tartan trousers, safety pins, facial piercings and bright green/pink spiked punked up hair:D

Breaca said:
Vintagewino - 'Here, here'

Pontalba - Oh do behave you little minx. You know VW's is absolutely right - come, come, admit it.

AstralKnight - More to the point, what fashion style did you see on the streets. Do you think fashion magazines are needed? It's been a few years since I trawled the streets of London. But I do remember them distant days of tartan trousers, safety pins, facial piercings and bright green/pink spiked punked up hair:D
:D .....:D ......:D

Oh Yeah, green hair, my fave! And ohhh, with pink tintings...loverly!

I admit nuttin'!! :p

Ha! I knew if I waited long enough someone is going to post a reply on this thread and it took forever. (Like 2 weeks.)

I admit the Brits have impecable tasted, but those book stores and writers forgot a point, most people especially younger generation they like to read new and most updated information.

If I lived in England, I would start the first Magazine in England, you will make tons of money.

Hint, go "Borders" (American book store) in Enlgand and check how many people standing in front of Magazine racks.

There are market for it. (Whoever started new magazines, don't forget send me commisions. Kidding.)

astralKnight said:
go "Borders" (American book store) in Enlgand and check how many people standing in front of Magazine racks.
How do you know these people are looking for men's fashion mags?

Back