• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

merry christmas from me and mine!

lady.cordelia

for those of you that might have gotten a PM from mrs.claus - that was me!

and for those that got a reply to any posts, it was me just trying to relay a message that i wanted to convey without revealing my identity since i was a secret santa that couldn't get a gift delivered to my twins developing mono, quickly followed by my dear husband.

anyways, i missed the hoopla and the posts that i am guessing were not nice due to the fact that they didn't realize it was me trying to give a message. i understand why it happened. there are soooooo many weirdos on the net always stirring trouble!

no offense taken and i wish everyone here all the best, truly. this has been an incredible gift to me this year - having this community in my life. my literary experience has been enriched by being introduced to many new books and authors. and my "internet life" has never been filled with more intellectual, stimulating, fun, and sweet people from so many walks of life and from all over the world without being blasted for having different points of view! the chats online and through skype have been a blast!

i hope to be posting a new family photo soon. we took some good ones today! :)

God bless each of you and Merry CHristmas!

Lady C,

You revealed yourself! I thought you were going to keep it quiet and keep people guessing for a few days - a good old Christmas mystery ;) :D

Have a great Christmas, thank you for the sweet message - and I've already told you that I'm glad you're a part of the forum and that I've had a chance to actually talk with you - it's been lovely.

I thank you as well for the nice message. It was very thoughtful of you to convince Santa to give me something even when I'd been naughty. I had been wondering who mrs.claus was!

Lady C, thank you very much for the message (although I was bummed to see mrs claus banned, and was even more bummed that she didn't even manage to post anything!). Oh, well...

Merry Christmas to you and everyone in your family! I wish you happy happy days, continuing good health and just general joy. Let not some insignificant weirdo/strangers in forums affect you, let not some inconsequential little squabble take away the joy of everyday living.

Gee... seems like I'm talking about myself. :)

Merry Christmas! I will post a photo in my sig soon!

ds

well, i heard it got ugly and i wanted people to know my intentions were pure in motive and just good-natured fun. i just wanted to keep my secret santa identity secret from my assigned person.

thanks DS! and thanks to each of you! you have each been great friends on this forum! i have enjoyed meeting all of you.

i actually did get to post some, but they were all removed due to some nastiness from what i was told anyways. i missed that part, gladly! ;) not that it would have affected me any.

just glad i could spread some Christmas cheer to some of you before my alter ego was banned! :)

oh, and when is your belly bean going to make an appearance?!

Back