• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Merry Xmas

SillyWabbit said:
That's Boxing day :D lol But thanks all the same! :)

Y Feliz Navidad Mr M! :)

:eek: Actually, I did know that, SillyWabbit... :eek: :eek: :eek: That's what's known as a "hurry and finish posting before shutting down for the day" boo-boo.

You should have pretended you were trying to do a funny. That's what I thought it was, at first. I'm a little disappointed now. :(

I'd just like to say, I'll be staying up all Christmas Eve so I can catch Santa! lol, Actually I'll be at my Parents' opn Christmas Day and Most of Boxing Day, so i won't be on! Don't miss me and my typos too much! lol

Oh! Oh! I forgot to say, I'm buying like 300 Fireworks for New Years! It's awesome because I don't wanna go down town to see the proffesional ones >.>

*salutes* And a Merry Christmas to you to sir! lol, I use to be in the army....

Billy, did you say something? I just heard dribble falling from those ancient lips of yours. (That was a figure of speach, I never heard your ever, nor do I intend to!)

Back