• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Michael Stackpole

I liked his earlier books, but I found his work really seemed to fall into a rut as he went on. I haven't read anything he's written since I, Jedi, which really capped it for me. The first few chapters were shallow and derivative, seeming to be nothing more than name dropping all the characters in his previous Rogue Squadron novels. Maybe you can tell me if his later works have improved.

well, i just finished his DragonCrown War Cycle, which begins with The Dark Glory War, and ends with The Grand Crusade.
it was, for the most part, a pretty good read.

others i have read from him include Talion:Revenant and Silvereyes.
I REALLY enjoyed Talion:Revenant

I, Jedi

Isard's clone and she herself die is the X-wing book:Isard's revenge. How is she alive in I jedi to capture Mirax? I need to know

I've not read anything by him outside of the Battletech series and thought he did a very good job with the material. The Battletech universe was very interesting with the various codes of honor of the different houses and of the Clan. Space opera of the highest order.

Back