• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Mick Foley: Tietam Brown

CattiGuen

I just finished reading Tietam Brown by Mick Foley( aka former pro-wrestler Mankind). Loved it. I really didn't think I would like it when I picked it up in the $1 section of a used book store, but boy was I wrong. I don't want to give it away even if no one plans on reading it but in a nutshell its about a high school kid with one ear, one working arm who falls in mutual love with the pretty anatomically well endowed girl from school, a dad that does naked drunk push-ups and gets his butt licked by married women around town :)eek: ) and about the kid's violent past in foster homes. Its a really....err....."F***** up" kind of book, really violent and gritty at times. One of the more violent books I've read in a while. Anyways, I'd give it an 8/10....but i hate rating books. lol.:p

Some parts confused me and I'm still trying to figure certain things out in my head, which is fine with me because the book basically made me think about it even when I finished it.

I love the fact that I actually read a book that I had doubts about almost as much as I loved the book itself. It's an awesome feeling of complete satisfaction.:)

I plan on either reading Nabokov's Pale Fire or Rand's The Fountainhead next.:)

Back