• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Mike's the name...

amcartoon

Hey, I'm Mike. I've taken an intrest in books since the age of 7 when I read my first Harry Potter book. Since then i've grown to enjoy, Mystery, Suspence, Thriller, Horror, Sci-Fi, and of course Fantasy. A few of my favorite authors are: Robert Jordan, Stephen King, J.R.R. Tolkien, Brian Jaques, Dean Koontz, Richard Adams, and William Golding.(Not in any order.) I like most kinds of Rock (excluding overly soft rock.) My favorite rock groups include Shinedown, AFI, Green Day, Nine Inch Nails, Drowning pool, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, AC/DC, Tenacious D, The Sex Pistols, The Ramones, The Clash, Metallica(absolute favorite group aside from their anti-downloading music regime.) I like Paintballing and Basketball. I enjoy online games such as runescape. I enjoy video games(especially Final Fantasy!) My favorite movie is 'Shaun of the Dead' I'm looking foward to being a part of this forum.

Welcome to the forum, Mike! :) I like King too - have you read the Dark Tower series?

amcartoon said:
Hey, I'm Mike. I've taken an intrest in books since the age of 7 when I read my first Harry Potter book. Since then i've grown to enjoy, Mystery, Suspence, Thriller, Horror, Sci-Fi, and of course Fantasy. A few of my favorite authors are: Robert Jordan, Stephen King, J.R.R. Tolkien, Brian Jaques, Dean Koontz, Richard Adams, and William Golding.(Not in any order.) I like most kinds of Rock (excluding overly soft rock.) My favorite rock groups include Shinedown, AFI, Green Day, Nine Inch Nails, Drowning pool, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, AC/DC, Tenacious D, The Sex Pistols, The Ramones, The Clash, Metallica(absolute favorite group aside from their anti-downloading music regime.) I like Paintballing and Basketball. I enjoy online games such as runescape. I enjoy video games(especially Final Fantasy!) My favorite movie is 'Shaun of the Dead' I'm looking foward to being a part of this forum.

thats a nice intro, only one question left to be acepted as a full member:

whats metallica best record?

just kidding
welcome aboard and have fun

Back