• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Mobile App Update

Brent W

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that our branded mobile app has been discontinued due to lack of use for the cost of the app.

TapaTalk will still work however and our next software upgrade for our forum will include a very nice mobile design that will make using the full website on your phone much more enjoyable.

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that our branded mobile app has been discontinued due to lack of use for the cost of the app.

TapaTalk will still work however and our next software upgrade for our forum will include a very nice mobile design that will make using the full website on your phone much more enjoyable.

Much better idea.

Much better idea.

yeah I agree. I certainly wasn't going to ever download an app specific to a forum .. and not just this one, any one. I browse with opera mini and everything looks just fine to me. Can't be bothered with half a dozen separate things for this and that.

It is indeed. I recently saw that the app was up for an update in the Play Store, I got curious, updated it, and it still worked! So all's well and good.

Hi amanda_ecj , thanks for the note. Unfortunately the forum software no longer works with tapatalk, but the site is very mobile responsive and should look great in a mobile browser.

Back