• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Moleskine

Love them. :) A friend sent me my first one, a lined notebook, and I've bought a daily one as well, wonderful feel to them.

i am the only person who i know well i guess besides you that enjoys the soft cover of the moleskin. most people prefer the hardcover as you can write in it easier no matter where you are.

I find the structure of moleskine to be strong enough to write in even on my lap, I don't have to be at a desk or table to write in it. I like the way I am able to mark my place and the elastic band that keeps other papers secure within it as well.

After years of using cheap notebooks, I've been using a Moleskine as a diary for the last couple of years. I use the hardback, with the pocket inside the back cover which serves well to keep tickets, cuttings etc in.

A pleasure to write in.

I have one and it is just so wonderful that I haven't been able to bring myself to actually write in it yet. I want to keep it forever just the perfect way it is. :)

I've bought a Moleskine address book some time ago and I love that simple yet elegant design.

Back