• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Mopeds

RainbowGurl

What do you think of Mopeds?

For me I think they are annoying, they are loud and they get in the way. The young people rideing them are a hazad! So in my point I think they should higher the age for mopeds.

I think that they are for sad people who never learnt to drive ... oh, and Italians :)

Unfortunately, raising the age limit to drive them would mean no one ever bought them, because by that age they could drive stupidly fast in suped up Vauxhall Novas in an attempt to destroy their tires and suspension as quickly as possible.

Phil

Coming at this from another angle. My son is developmentally delayed. He can't pass the driving test because he can't understand the reading part. He can ride a bike, however. But, there are someplaces that it would be nice to have a little extra power to get up those dang hills. A moped, or scooter, will allow him to do that. We bought him an electric scooter, and now there are laws that says he can't ride it unless he has a driver's license. Well, heck, if he had a driver's license, he could drive a car and be in outta the rain. :(

Get him a horse and carriage Jenna. And if he pulls his nose up send it to ME!

I have nothing against mopeds - about 95% of the people on the roads are idiots anyway, it doesn't take a moped to make them so.

I LOVE motorbikes though.

Back