• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

movie help

unhip_crayon

hey, i need help to picking a movie. I read two books, lord of the ring: FOTR, and where the red fern grow. Now my problem is that I need a movie( or clip from a movie) that relates to either book.

TY so much

Not too sure I understand what you are asking :confused: There is a movie adaptation of LOTR FOTR which you can watch.

What themes are you using? Red Ferns is mostly a coming of age story, while FotR is a quest to get the Ring to Rivendell and then to Mt. Doom...

Coming of age = finding yourself
quest = finding peace/conquering evil

How about Stand By Me? Or maybe the adventures of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn? I think a movie about a couple kids going on an adventure and finding themselves would be your best bet.

stand by me is awesome.

'and lardass just sat back and enjoyed what he created' ... one of my favorite quotes of all time.

i know its hard to find one movie that has the same theme for both...instead, can u help me find 1 movie for each book...ty

and it would be great if you could tell me a specific scene?

thank you

I also need other things that relate to the book or theme like pictures, lyrics, poems, stories.

thank you sooo much...ty ty ty ty ty

Back