• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Movies That Become Books

Flying_Changes

Have any of you read any of the books that were movies first then became books? Or is there such a thing? Anyways, I always wondered if they were good or not. Now I could be totally wrong but was "A Walk to Remember" a book first or a movie? Also, I just watched "P.S. I Love You" for the first time the other night (and absolutely LOVED it), and I was wondering if that was a book before it became a movie? Am I making any sense?

"A Walk to Remember" was written in 1998 by Nicholas Sparks and made into a movie in 2002.

"P.S. I Love You" was based on a book by Cecelia Ahern.

welll theres a book,then a film,then a book of the film,i wonder if it went like this XDXD:D:D

Book to
Film of the book to
Book of the film of the book to
Film of the book of the film of the book to
book of the film of the book of the film of the book

lol and so on,my dad would be proud right now,he loves this kind of humor lol XDXD:D:D:D

There are a lot of abridged adaptations of novels with movie covers.
If you want to know if a title was a book or movie first, a quick google or imdb.com search should help you find the answer.

Also, there are a lot of books based on the movie for children. Like Pirates of the Caribbean books. Those books are basically quick recaps of the movie with pictures.

There are also companion books to movies.

sparkchaser said:
We had a thread on this
Yes, we certainly have.

Back